Redressal of Public Grievances

In case of non compliance of the service standards, the service recipients / stake holders can contact the following Public Grievance Officer for redress of their grivances.
Public Grievance Officer
Government House,
Collectorate, Karaikal.
The grievances can also be lodged online on the following link

List of Stake Holders :

  • General Public at large
  • All service providing departments of Karaikal Region
  • All Head of the Departments
  • All State Govt. Employees
  • All recognized associations / unions